| Training Courses
Dates and Locations 2013
|Employers have legal responsibilities to ensure adequate first aid provisions for employees and other persons working in their workplace, and that they are not exposed to risks.
The Apply First Aid Certificate HLTFA301B is nationally accredited, providing participants with the qualification to be a First Aid representative in the workplace.
This course also provides a refresher for existing First Aid Certificate holders, which is required every 3 years for the certificate to remain valid.
This training can be conducted at your workplace, for a minimum of 5 people. Call (02) 9438 2077 to find out more.
• How to manage an emergency situation
• The Basic structure of the human body
• Management of severe illness
• Practical treatment of burns, stings, poisoning and internal injuries
• Lean and practice treatment for broken bones, management of bleeding, eye injuries and hypothermia
• How to treat head, abdominal and chest injuries
• CPR and defibrillation exercise
• Recognition and use of Epi Pen for anaphylaxis
Who should attend?
All First Aid officers that require certification, or a refresher of their certification.
Apply First Aid: $160 (inc GST) for BIA members, $205 (inc GST) for non-members
Refresher: $125 (inc GST) for BIA members, $160 (inc GST) for non-members
How to book
Download a booking form here, or call (02) 9438 2077
[Back to Training Courses]